General Practitioner (GP)
- Chronic disease follow-up
- Wound treatment
- Electrocautery and cryotherapy (freezing) of skin lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of day-to-day conditions
- Holistic healthcare for families (children and adults)
- Minor surgical procedures
- Wellness screening
- Preventative medicine
Industrial Occupational Health Screening
By evaluating your past and current health data, specific cases of illness can be identified, and also any suggestion of the adverse effects of exposure to substances or harmful environmental conditions in the workplace. Regular examinations contribute to a comprehensive employee medical history, including blood pressure, hearing and lung function. Our screening programmes and medical surveillance will assist you with legal requirement compliance, and help to ensure that making a living doesn’t involve living dangerously. Click here to learn more
Weight Loss Programmes (Hcg)
Infusion (drip) treatments
Infusion is a technique that allows vitamin and combinations to be delivered directly into the bloodstream, for more rapid and targeted results. These treatments, which can greatly assist with disease prevention, are popular with celebrities for their health-boosting properties. Fortunately, you don’t have to live in Hollywood to take advantage of this cutting edge treatment method.
Infusion treatments offer real and lasting relief from the symptoms of acute and chronic illnesses, by supporting the immune system. They also have anti-aging benefits. Different formulations have been created to achieve specific health and wellness goals, including vitamin and micro-supplement combinations, and drips including calcium, iron, glutathione, vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide (for detox) and magnesium. Infusions can also assist with purging the body of toxic metals (chelation). This is popular with cyclists and other athletes for improved endurance and performance.
- Various formulas
- Acute sickness
- Chronic illness (immune system support)
- Cardiovascular wellness – protecting the long-term health of your most important organ, and reducing your risk of heart disease caused by poor lifestyle factors.
- Chronic fatigue – helping restore your natural energy levels, allowing you live a more fulfilling and rewarding life again.
- Improved sports performance – helping you perform at your best, whatever your sport, and whatever your goals and targets.
- Vitamin and micro-supplement combinations
- Calcium drips
- Iron drips
- Glutathione drips
- Vitamin C drips
- Detox (hydrogen peroxide drips)
- Chelation drips
- Magnesium drips